Friday 29 December 2006

BoB Forum, BNC Forum & Killboard Down

It is been nearly a week I can't read the BoB forum :(

BoB Forum, BNC Forum & Killboard Down...

What's funny is that BoB members have so much hubris that they will not even try to contact me and ask what's going on.
They prefer to put all the blame on me. They don't realise that by accusing me of hacking their forums they have attracted real hackers like a magnet.

Anyway I have some really valuable and unpublished BoB intel if anyone is interested. Contact me on Google Talk ( kugutsumen@gmail.com ).

Thanks to Xendie who posted on eve-o "why does forum rules change when bob wants it to?

forum sigs content? - bob started with starwars sigs and rules were changed to allow them.
posting of intel from outside eve-online forums? - bob posts images and logs from ascn and others forums but when kugutsumen does it from bob's forum it isnt allowed?

can the mods pls make a public comment on the policys and why the constant ruling in favor of bob?"

No comments: